Is it time for you to move to a bigger or smaller house? Without a professional moving company, it can be stressful to move from one house to another. The professionals have the experience, the equipment, and the muscles to do the job right. To speed up the process, they can transfer your belongings from one place to another.
1) Ask friends, family, and coworkers for referrals. Referrals from friends, family, and coworkers are best. Also, ask around in your community. Do you know someone who just moved in? Ask them about their experience with the community moving firm in Kent WA and whether or not they were satisfied.
2) After you have compiled a list from the phone book, internet, and word-of-mouth, call the Better Business Bureau. They will check if the business is in good standing within the community or if there are any complaints against them.
3) Reduce the list to three or four companies that you are interested in. Each company should make an appointment to visit your home to inspect the contents and provide you with a written estimate. You should carefully read the estimate to make sure you understand what is included.
4) After you have selected the winner, it is time to decide when and where. Is your time schedule compatible with their availability? Is it more expensive to travel on certain days than on others? Before making a decision, make sure you have all the facts.
5) Even though you have already conducted some basic checks on the company's records, it is worth taking a moment to make more calls. You should check that the company's license and insurance are current and that they have no complaints.