After Inked Tattoo lotion is a trademarked formula that effectively moisturizes the skin and helps maintain the color of your tattoo. No grease so it doesn't stick or stain your clothes.
This skin moisturizing lotion, enriched with grapeseed oil, can also be used in any procedure for permanent makeup on lips, eyebrows, eyeliner, and areola, as well as moisturizing lotion for tattoo removal after laser. You can also click at the following source/link to buy after inked lotion:
Tattoo Moisturizer and Aftercare Lotion 3oz
Image Source: Google
Tattoo care instructions
1. For better results, do not combine After Inked Tattoo Moisturizer with other products.
2. Apply a thin layer of After Inking Tattoo Moisturizer to clean hands and gently massage the entire tattoo until the lotion is no longer visible. Small things have a big impact.
3. Repeat 2 to 3 times daily or as needed to keep your tattoo moisturized.
4. Before going to bed, wash your tattoo carefully with mild soap and warm water; let it dry a bit or apply a thin layer of After Inked Tattoo.
5. Avoid touching, rubbing, or scratching your new tattoo unnecessarily; wear clean and soft clothes; Keep away from sunlight, saunas, steam rooms, swimming pools, or bathtubs.
6. Make Tattoo Moisturizing After Inking a part of your daily skincare routine to help your skin retain its natural moisture and keep your tattoo alive. Use it fully and apply daily to protect the life of your tattoo. Once the product is absorbed, you can apply sunscreen.
7. For maximum freshness and increased extra cooling effect, it is best to store it in the refrigerator.